Twin Lakes Triathlon
June 27 @ 6:30 am - 9:00 am
TWIN LAKES TRIATHLON
Sunday June 27, 2021
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Individual Fees: $70.00 (by April 15) $80.00 (After April 15)
Relay Team Fees: $85.00 (by April 15) $100.00 (After April 15)
Click on the link below to register through Active.com.
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED IN OUR 2020 VIRTUAL TWIN LAKES TRIATHLON.
TRI-SERIES (3 races)
Fox Lake Sunday, June 13, 2021 .5 Mile swim, 12.5 bike & 3.1 mile run
Twin Lakes Sunday, June 27, 2021 700 yard swim, 14 bike & 3.1 mile run
Wauconda Sunday, July 25, 2021 .9 mile swim, 24 mile bike & 6.2 mile run
The Tri County Tri Series is in it’s 3rd year (2020 was cancelled). This series offers three progressive triathlon distances in the tri county area – McHenry, Cook, and Lake Counties in Illinois. The Tri County Series offers a limited number of triathletes the opportunity to register and compete in three events over a 6 week period in the summer— for a total of 66.9 miles that includes 2.1 miles in the water, 51.5 miles on the bike and 13.3 miles on the run.
The Series Schedule:
- Sunday, June 13 with the Fox Lake Triathlon, .5 Mile swim, 12.5 bike, and 3.1 mile run. Non series – Individual & Relay Registration
- June 27 is the Twin Lakes Triathlon in Palatine with a 700 yard swim, 14 bike, and 3.1 mile run. Register here for Non Series events: Individual / Relay Registration
- July 18 the Wauconda triathlon with a .9 mile swim, 24 mile bike and 6.2 mile run. (Olympic distance only offered in the series). Register here for Non Series events: Individual/Relay/Kids/Sprint Registration
- SAVINGS of 10% – 20% with all three events!
- ADDITIONAL SWAG for the tri-series
- Tri-County Tri Series Finishers Medals
- OVERALL Male & Female and First Place in Age Groups Tri County Tri Series Winner crowned at Wauconda Triathlon.
RULES and what you need to know!
- The Tri County Tri Series will be limited to 50 participants.
- Participants who attempt to register for all three races separately WILL NOT be eligible for the Tri County Tri Series.
- The entry fee for participating in the Tri County Tri Series is non-refundable.
- Each Tri County Tri Series participant will receive:
- A Fox Lake Triathlon, Twin Lakes, and Wauconda Triathlon race shirt, swim cap, race bib number, helmet number, bike number, timing envelope/chip/strap and swag from the race.
- Those who officially start and finish all three events will earn commemorative 2021 “Tri County Tri Series” medal.
- Cumulative time is tabulated from all three events. (Note: if any race goes viral, we will accept the viral result within the cumulative times.)
- Top female and males earning Tri County Tri Series OVERALL winner at the end of the Wauconda Triathlon. Age Group awards will be given out to the First Male and Female in 10 year age group divisions. (Age determined by USAT standards.)
- Tri County Tri Series participants will be eligible for age group awards at the Fox Lake, Twin Lakes, and Wauconda triathlons.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
If you would like to sponsor the 2021Twin Lakes Triathlon please contact Kelly Sisco at email@example.com or (847) 259-6890 x 111 or click on the link below to make your $250/payment by clicking on the link below and entering the following code:
Salt Creek, IL Splash (vermontsystems.com) Code # 213125