Recreation registration is computerized. What that means to you:
- Registration will be taken by mail, fax, drop off or in person. (fax must be with credit card).
- All registrations must be written on the registration form.
- An eight digit code must be indicated with every program registration.
- Please fill in the registration form completely and correctly so it can be processed quickly.
- Payment for all recreation programs must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Make checks payable to Salt Creek Rural Park District. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- If paying with Visa, Mastercard or Discover, fill out the bank charge information. Be sure to include your complete card number, expiration date and signature. (if emailing the registration form please call the office to give your credit card)
- Send all registrations to Salt Creek Rural Park District, 530 South Williams Avenue, Palatine, IL 60074.
MAIL IN, DROP OFF, WALK IN
Registration for classes & programs can be mailed or dropped off at our administrative office located at:
530 South Williams Avenue
Palatine, Illinois 60074
To fax a registration form: 847-259-9975 and note special registration restrictions and verify fax receipt.
Our procedure for mail in or drop off registration is designed to provide convenience for you.
- Residents are given priority to all activities.
- Checks should be made payable to:
Salt Creek Rural Park District
- If an email address is on the registration form, a receipt will be emailed.
NIGHT DEPOSIT SLOT
The night deposit slot is located at the entrance of Rose Park. For your convenience, simply drop your registration off after hours and it will be processed the next working day.
MINIMUM & MAXIMUM
Programs need a minimum number of participants registered for classes and events to run or it may be canceled. We require a maximum for programs to ensure a quality student/instructor ratio. We want the participant to receive the proper attention.
At Salt Creek Rural Park District, we are constantly striving to provide you with high quality recreation activities, events and programs. We are confident that you will like these programs, so confident that we will ensure our promise to provide that high quliaty. The Park District guarantees that you will be satisfied with recreation classes, programs and services in which you participate. If you are not completely satisfied, tell us and we will arrange for you to do one of the following:
- Repeat the class at no charge.
- Receive full credit that can be applied to any other
- Receive a refund.
Our guarantee is based on fulfilling our promises…delivering the published expectations describing the particular service you have used.
All refunds are subject to a $5 administrative service fee,
except under the following circumstances:
- Request for refund is due to a satisfaction issue
- Refund is initiated by the Park District
- Doctor’s note is submitted with request
Check refunds will be mailed. Payment by charge will be credited to the next billing statement.
Program fees will be prorated from the time of the refund request. Participants can get prorated refunds for medical reasons, but proper documentation must be submitted to the office. Certain restrictions apply to camp, preschool and golf leagues.
The satisfaction guarantee does not apply to contractual programs, tickets to entertainment, sports events, leagues, golf green fees, and special events.