2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration must be done in person at Rose Park, 530 S. Williams Avenue, Palatine IL, 60074.
Hours: Monday-Friday – 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Open registration until classes are filled.
- Registration is open to all … you do not need to be a Salt Creek resident!
- Child must be appropriate age by September 1, 2023.
- Child must be toilet independent. No pull-ups.
- $50 deposit at time of registration is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Classes begin the week of Labor Day.
- All Classes meet at Rose Park, 530 S. Williams Ave. Palatine, IL
Our program offers an opportunity for your child to develop socially, physically, intellectually and emotionally. Choose a 2, or 3 day option for your child’s needs.
Click on the link below to view our classroom and go on a tour of our different centers!
MEET OUR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS!
(From Left to Right) Kathy Schneider, Emily Ratajczak & Gretchen Elzer
Preschool (3 & 4 year olds) We still have a Few Spots Still leFt!
This program is designed for a child’s first experience in a structured school setting. Our program offers an opportunity for the child to develop social skills, cooperative play, and fine motor skills, sharing and listening to directions.
PREKINDERGARTEN (4 & 5 year olds)
The 4-year old curriculum is designed to prepare your child with the readiness skills needed for entering kindergarten. Pre-K cognitive skills, small & large motor skills, socialization, and cooperative play are part of this daily process. Enrichment activities are structured to stimulate receptiveness to language, math, art, science and music. In this program your child is prepared for kindergarten and should be turning 5 years old during our school year.