Preschool Registration – Residents & Returning Students
February 21 @ 8:30 am - February 25 @ 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
REGISTRATION DATES FOR 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Residents & Returning Students: February 21-25
New Student Registration: February 28
Registration must be done in person at Rose Park, 530 S. Williams Avenue, Palatine IL, 60074.
Hours: Monday-Friday – 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Open registration until classes are filled.
- Registration is open to all … you do not need to be a Salt Creek resident!
- Child must be appropriate age by September 1, 2022.
- Child must be toilet independent. No pull-ups.
- $25 deposit at time of registration is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Classes begin the week of Labor Day.
- All Classes meet at Rose Park, 530 S. Williams Ave. Palatine, IL
- 10% off for each additional sibling.
Our program offers an opportunity for your child to develop socially, physically, intellectually and emotionally. Choose a 2, or 3 day option for your child’s needs.
Click on the link below to view our classroom and go on a tour of our different centers!
MEET OUR PRESCHOOL TEACHERS!
(From Left to Right) Kathy Schneider, Kristin Hartwig (Supervisor) & Emily Ratajczak